Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Not Running a Movie Show!

Okay - perhaps an explanation and correction from my last post where I reference "Where's Bob" (for Emily and anyone else who may have the same question). As all of you, no doubt, know - you are NOT dealing with a movie buff, a celebrity stalker or a pop culture whiz here. In fact, I may be about as far from that personality type as is possible to be! So...."Where's Bob" should actually have been "What About Bob", which is a movie from 1991 (that I believe I actually saw, believe it or not) starring Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss - where Bob, if my memory serves me correctly, was a counselor or psychologist who almost stalked his patient who was trying to get away on a family vacation on Lake Winnipesaukee. Thus the connection to the area we were in....right there where Bob was hanging out and ensuring vacationers had a particularly good time! I think the movie had its moments and was pretty funny - but then again, what do I know about movies?!

1 comment:

Mythreesons said...

Oh. Well that makes a lot more sense now. I was really confused. I kept thinking it had something to do with karen's brother...